Warm and lovely carrot apple and ginger juice is a real powerhouse and gives a radiant natural glow.
Carrot and apple juice is an amazing life giving combination, just ask the godfather of juicing Jay Kordich. Way back in the day, 50 years ago, Jay drank 13 glasses of carrot and apple juice a day to overcome bladder cancer!
- 2 Large Organic Carrots
- 3 Large Organic Apples
- 1 Inch Piece Of Ginger
- Wash the produce in clean cold water.
- Peel or scrape the carrot skin away and top and tail the carrots.
- Core the apples and cut into pieces.
- Cut a 1/2 inch piece from your ginger root and peel the ginger. I always peel my Ginger because it can go mouldy if not stored correctly.
- Feed the carrot, apple and ginger through a juicer.
- Pour into glasses and add a spring of parsley or a carrot stick for decoration.