Figs and apricots combine to make the most beautiful summer juice.
- 3 large Figs
- 2 Pears
- 4 Apricots
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 1/4 cup of mineral water
- 1 tsp of honey
- Wash, trim and chop the figs
- Wash and chop the apricots, removing the stones.
- Core the pears and chop into pieces that your blender can easily handle
- Add all the fruit to the blender and add 1/4 of a cup of mineral water
- Add a generous tablespoon of honey
- Spoon in the almonds
- Blend the ingredients for 1 minute and serve