We all love tropical fruits but can a pineapple banana and spirulina smoothie really help extend my life or protect me from the ageing process?
The answer to that question is yes! Fruits are essential for a long and healthy life so why not blend them into a life giving smoothie and add Organic Spirulina powderfor anti oxidant punch! Pineapple banana and spirulina Smoothie gives the body the superfood boost it needs to rid itself of toxins and smooth your skins appearance. Helping you to live a long, healthy and beautiful life in the process.
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes healthy digestion and elimination
- Rich in antioxidant protection
- Bone builder and strengthener
- Great for eye health
- Detox heavy metals
- 1 Ripe Pineapple
- 2 Organic Bananas
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Spirulina
- Mineral Water
- Peel, core and chop a whole pineapple into suitably sized pieces that your blender can easily handle.
- Separate the pineapple pieces into two equal portions and add one portion into your juicer/blender. Smoothies can be a little thick so I like to juice the pineapple in a juicer first and then combine the pineapple juice and banana in the blender until I get a really smooth blend. I know it's messy and extra work but I think the end result is worth it.
- Peel a banana and add to the blender with the pineapple pieces (if you like your smoothies thick?) or add the banana to the pineapple juice, we just made, if your looking for a thinner smoothie.
- Add half a tablespoon of Organic Spirulina to help you detox those heavy metals and give your juice that beautiful healthy green look.
- Blend the ingredients together and add water to taste or until you have the required consistency that you like.
- Pour into a long glass over ice for a refreshing summer cooler or add some very well crushed ice to your blender and blend away. Adding crushed ice to the blender on a hot day is super cooling and great to enjoy with a straw. it really gives you that luxurious banana milkshake feel.